Anglican and Episcopal History (ISSN 0896-8039), formerly The Historical Magazine of the Protestant Episcopal Church, seeks to raise the level of discussion, provide a forum for exchange of ideas, and review books of real worth and of interest to educated Anglicans. It is published quarterly in March, June, September, and December.
Editors are not responsible for the accuracy of the statements of contributors. The opinions expressed are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors or of the Historical Society of the Episcopal Church.
AEH accepts articles for consideration on topics relevant to the Society's objectives. Preferred submission is digitally in Word format by email to email@example.com, double-spaced, 12-point font, footnotes rather than endnotes, Chicago Manual of Style (15th edition). If necessary, manuscripts may be mailed to AEH Editor, 902 State Street, Natchez, MS 39120. Physical manuscripts will only be returned if a self-addressed, stamped envelope is included.
BOOK SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
AEH accepts books for review on topics relevant to the Society's objectives. They should be sent to Book Review Editor Sheryl A. Kujawa-Holbrook, Claremont School of Theology, 1325 N College Ave, Claremont, CA 91711. Submit digitally to AEHBookReviews@gmail.com.
CHURCH REVIEW SUBMISSION
AEH offers a church review section that focuses on churches in the Anglican tradition. We are interested in the diversity of worship and welcome reviews of historic churches and new ones, neighborhood churches, inner-city ones and rural ones, American churches and churches in other parts of the world, churches with unusual liturgies and churches with typical ones. For details on preparing a review, visit the Church Review page.
Permission to photocopy AEH articles and reviews for classroom use may be obtained from the Copyright Clearance Center, Inc., Academic Permissions Service, 222 Rosewood Drive. Danvers, MA 01923. To request permission for other types of copying, such as copying for general distribution, for advertising or promotional purposes, or creating new collective works, or for resale, please contact the AEH Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 902 State Street. Natchez, MS 39120.
Historical Society of the Episcopal Church
Dedicated to preserving and disseminating information about the history of the Episcopal Church and its antecedents.
A 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization established for educational, charitable and religious purposes.
(920) 383-1910 | email@example.com | PO Box 1301, Appleton, WI 54912-1301 | © 2020